Thursday, October 27, 2016

Rockin' it in 2016

The next time I go for a bike ride, I will have broken my record for the most miles ridden in a year. I find this remarkable considering that I only went on short rides in August and October (months in which I had three work trips), and essentially took September off due to our trip to Europe.

The rides I've gone on in October have featured some lovely foliage along the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers, a muddy attempt with Matt to ride road bikes down in the too-flooded river valley, rain beautifully illuminated in my headlamp, coyote scat, turkeys, an Oktoberfest fest, and hitting the same semi-hidden, jarring pothole two weeks in a row.

As the bandana I wear under my helmet in 32-45 degree temps might suggest, I maybe have figured out how to rockit.

No comments:

Post a Comment