| Swollenhamstringassana pose? |
The morning didn't go quite as planned. The bee that stung me in the hamstring while moving out of a downward facing dog pose at yoga wasn't nearly as cute as this little drawing I found online. I rode my bike to yoga today, but of course today is the one day I didn't have my little ziploc with ibuprofen and benadryl. All in all, I was glad to learn that when I get stung I still don't need an epi-pen and was glad that I made it home on my bike without annoying myself too much. Just a little bit.
Although I didn't tack on any extra miles on the bike, my trusty canine companion Piper and I went for a roughly-7-mile walk with Marcy along Minnehaha Creek to where it empties into the Mississippi River. Neither of us have never been to that spot before, which was beautiful.
![]() |
| Near the confluence of the creek and the river |
When I was in Atlanta this week, a colleague showed off Atlanta's crown biking jewel - a paved, separated path. Of about 12 miles. Those poor Atlantans don't know what they're missing in nice places like Minnesota.
I'm not quite sure why this post reads like a third-grade book report. Can I blame the convenient bee scapegoat?

No comments:
Post a Comment